Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here's to 2013

Dear 2012

You weren't my best year. I can honestly say that I'm very happy to end this chapter and move on to the next.

2013 is the year of continued health.

I'm hoping for a household with no surgeries this year.

I did my first, second & third 5k's this year. Probably my proudest accomplishment for 2012. In 2013 I hope for my forth, fifth & sixth.....and to shave 5 minutes off of my time.

I will continue my weight loss, healthy eating choices & healthy living choices. I will think positively, keep a smile on face even when it would be easier not to. I will not let others bad choices, bad attitudes become my problems & my bad attitude.

I will work on bettering myself inside & out. Would I be embarrassed or disappointed of my children did this? A good way to make me stop & think before I open my mouth!

Less stressing over a clean & spotless house, getting laundry done, or any other thing that can wait & spending that time with my husband & boys. Making smiles, laughter & memories.
Here's to a great year!
Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll cheers to that! So happy I could be a part of 2/3 of your 5K adventure...and looking forward to more with you in 2013!

    ReplyDelete